Georgia Sports Blog FanShop

March 27, 2017

Hell No I Ain't Happy

Fine, SEC basketball is a thing. That doesn't mean I need to be happy with it.

Though, I get what Marc is saying: UGA was close. I've been saying that for a month. We were. Still 1-9 against NCAA tourney teams is why you get left out.

If anything, South Carolina's Final Four run will make it harder for Coach Fox. Not to mention there is now a blue print example of a middle tier SEC team getting from around 20 wins and a questionable 7 seed to the National Semi-Finals.

So, if it is the same with you, I'll stick with the other Bulldogs and hope Gonzaga wins next weekend, because Lord knows Gamecock fans will be insufferable enough with this.

T

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Georgia Sports Blog. Powered by Blogger Blogger Templates create by Deluxe Templates. WP by Masterplan